At this page, we will try to list some links that you may find interesting.
Maps and Regional Information:
- Abacos.com about the Abacos, a string of Bahamian islands.
- FindU.com is a great page for tracking people’s location.
- Craig Nathanson has written a book about achieving your “perfect day”. Since that time, he has included our story on his website.
- “Making Waves” by Libby Brown is a book which is highly recommended by Murray and Heather. She wrote a very interesting book about taking risks and describing the three phases of their life.
- Bigdumboat is a website by Dave & Kathi of Dyad.
- Flextime is a website by Bob & Jane aboard Flextime.
- East of the Equator is a website by Mark and Michelle on s/v Reach.
- Serenus Adventures is a website by Noah and Vicky.
- Aldebaran’s website is a website dedicated to fellow boaters who are circumnavigating the globe.
- Tundra’s website is a website for a fellow boater.
- Captain Bobby is a website by Bob Fleury who has travelled with Murray and Heather and is now providing charters from Kingston, Ontario.
- High Stepper Cruising is a website for friends, Doug and Connie.
Modes of Communication:
- Winlink is a method of sending and receiving email through HF (HAM) radio.
- The Pocketmail is a portable email device which can be used on any phone including payphones.
- Juno.com is a good source of free email access.
- The C&C Photo Album has lots of pictures and other information about past C&C products, including the 40 aft cabin design.
- C&C Sailing Association is a group which has information and links to other owners of C&C boats.
- C&C Yachts is the current manufacturer of C&C sailboats.
Organizations and Businesses:
- The Killarney Mountain Lodge is where Murray and Heather work during the summer months.
- Crown Blue Line is a company which offers European charters. Murray and Heather chartered a boat from them to explore the canals of France.
- The Nautical Mind is a good source of books.
- West Marine is a great boat supply store.
- Seven Seas Cruising Association is an organization of blue water cruisers.
- Port Stanley Sailing Squadron is the yacht club that Murray and Heather used to dock at when living in St. Thomas. Check out the boat “Escape” in the archived race results to see that these two are not just cruisers…
If you have some good links, please forward them to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will add them.